'Elfenmacht' und andere Geschichten in Bernhard Hennens großen Elfen-Saga
Antworten
Iamdutch
Gast an Emerelles Hof
Gast an Emerelles Hof

Elfenwelten

Beitrag von Iamdutch » Do 23. Jun 2011, 22:07

Heey Everbody,

First of i'd like to say i'm sorry for the fact that I don't speak/write german well enough to post in german.

But I've got a question about elfenwelten, I'd like to know if there's going to be a translation in either dutch or english??

if anyone knows please answer me, i'm very anxious to know

best regards from your neighbour :D

Sepia
Fürst Albenmarks
Fürst Albenmarks
Re: Elfenwelten

Beitrag von Sepia » Fr 24. Jun 2011, 09:50

I don't know if Elfenwelten will be translated, but if they does, probably in dutch. None of the books have been translated in english, so I don't think that they will start this with Elfenwelten.
The other books have been translated in dutch, haven't they? So I think.. they will also translate Elfenwelten, but I don't know when..
Darf ich dich besteigen?
Nein!
Aber...
Du darfst mich reiten! Besteigen! Ha!

Aber an dem Ort, an den ich dich führen kann, gibt es keine Zukunft. Nur Geister und Träume und verlorene Schatten.
Ich bin so ein verlorener Schatten...

Iamdutch
Gast an Emerelles Hof
Gast an Emerelles Hof

Beitrag von Iamdutch » Sa 25. Jun 2011, 23:13

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, the others are translated into dutch. I really hope they will translate it, it would be a shame if it won't be cause I wouldn't want to miss it.
Or I'll have to improve my german... but that's the back-up plan :P

Edgyed
Gast an Emerelles Hof
Gast an Emerelles Hof

Beitrag von Edgyed » Do 9. Jul 2015, 22:19

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that on 1 July 2015, the first English-language edition of Die Elfen appeared under the title The Elven, published by AmazonCrossing, released as part of the "Kindle First" series exclusively on Amazon.co.uk. I must admit a personal interest here: I translated it.

General release is on 1 Aug 2015 worldwide for Kindle and in paperback. Paperback ISBN 978-1477827512

Antworten